Hi, my name is ANITA OVERGAAUW, and I call the world my oyster. Apart from living in different parts of the world, I enjoy traveling and exploring.
My career path also reflects my desire to constantly explore and learn and thus achieve better results. I possess, amongst several business papers, both a Degree in Dutch Law and a Degree in Oenology/Viticulture – not the most common combination, I know.
My experience in Project Management in mainly the fields of Finances, Marketing and HR, I have gained in a Dutch multinational and in consultancy businesses. Later in New Zealand I used this experience in the hospitality and wine industry, from managing the set up and running of a hotel/restaurant to managing teams over the busy winemaking season. In all those diverse companies and industries I was highly regarded for my professional and no-nonsense approach to solving problems.
Some examples of my achievements are:
- Recruitment of Hospitality Managers for a lodge
- Improvement of revenues and occupancy rate by 10% for a boutique hotel
- Reorganising both HR and Finance Departments resulting in vast cost savings
- Setting up a worldwide advertising and CRM policy and thus streamlining the worldwide ‘face’ of the company
- Organising worldwide Marketing Teambuilding Events
- Organising National Prize for Disabled Sports
- Co-ordinating grape harvest in France
Now I offer this experience in working together with you to create thorough systems and procedures, so your back office runs smoothly and you have the opportunity to expand your business and build on your successes.